SEE THE FULL CASE COST 360 PAGE >>
CASE COST 360 – The benefits
Spending associated with surgical procedures is significant. No wonder that interest is high in seeking profit improvement in this area.
Case Cost 360’s detailed procedural cost tracking and variance analysis provides the necessary foundation of evidence that management needs to find cost reduction and enhanced profitability by attacking the various levels of the value pyramid:
Preference Card Optimization
- Aligns physician preference cards with current usage reality.
- Case Cost 360 recommends adds, drops, and shifts of items between open and hold status.
- Promotes significant reductions in waste, loss from expired product, OR nurse and tech time, and surgery delays.
- Ongoing tracking tool that keeps your cards accurate and up to date.
- Robust comparative variance analysis and benchmarking to standardize products and processes across your physician population.
- Focuses on cost variation in at least three categories:
- PREFERENCE CARD ITEMS
- PHYSICIAN PREFERENCE ITEMS NOT ON CARDS
- Integrate patient severity data to assess standardization opportunities appropriately.
Case Level Profit and Loss
- Construct a true case P&L via complete surgical cost data tracking.
- Integrate revenue cycle and clinical data for complete P&L context.
LET CASE COST 360 HELP YOU:
Achieve permanent cost base reductions
Reduce costly practice variation
Keep preference cards current
Drive process change through evidence, not anecdote
Break down Operating Room/Supply Chain information silos
Enhance procedural care quality & safety