News and Events
- MHS Mobile Supply Chain Software Released for iOS
MHS’ @Par Distribution mobile supply chain solution has been released as a certified App for iOS devices on the App Store®. Click Here to learn more.
- HealthTrust University Conference – August 29-31, 2016
San Antonio, TX – MHS is exhibiting for the first time at the HealthTrust University Conference! Stop by and say hi to our team at Booth #147 and learn more about all that MHS has to offer!
- AHRMM16 Conference & Exhibition – July 31-August 3, 2016
San Diego, CA – Visit us at Booth #1000 to learn more about how MHS can help you.
- Healthcare Industry User Group Interact 2016 – June 12-14, 2016
San Antonio, TX – Come and see us at the Interact Conference at Booth #306 to learn more about our products and services.
- AORN Surgical Conference & Expo 2016 – April 2-6, 2016
Anaheim, CA – Visit MHS at Booth #2608 in the exhibit hall to hear more about the MHS difference!
- MHS Expands Sales Team – Mark Winter
MHS expands sales team with the addition of Mark Winter as Business Development Executive. Click here to read more.
Data Sheets and White Papers
- Corporate Overview
Reduce cost and improve patient care through customized solutions designed to optimize the Supply Chain within hospitals and health systems.
- MHS Value Proposition
MHS seamlessly Integrates services, tools, support, training & technology that provides “Wall-to-Wall” software applications to automate all SCM functions.
- Products and Services
Management Health Solutions offers mobile supply chain software applications, inventory valuation, master data management and professional service solutions to healthcare systems nationwide.
- Inventory Valuation Services -Med/Surg
Inventory Valuation Services establish a trusted inventory, which is the foundation for all supply chain initiatives.
- Inventory Valuation Services -Pharmacy
The physical counting is performed by experienced staff that is available to count on off-hours to minimize interference with normal operations.
- Capital Asset Inventory Services
Healthcare organizations across the country utilize our capital asset inventory services to fuel both financial reports and operational decision support.
- Warehouse Software Package
The Warehouse Software Package is needed to completely automate work flow, reduce discrepancies and improve efficiency.
- Distribution Software Package
The Distribution Software Package is a core foundation of your supply chain efficiency and automation solutions.
- Clinical Software Package
The Clinical Software Package offers cutting edge solutions to manage and optimize the clinical supply operation.
- Point Of Use Technology
Point Of Use offers a comprehensive solution to automate supply chain process across all areas within a hospital.
- MHS Mobile Supply Chain Software 2-Bin
The Mobile supply chain software 2-Bin System is an enhancement to the mobile supply chain software CartCount module, MHS’ flagship Par Counting and Replenishment software application.
- Clinical Inventory Valuation Whitepaper
Discover the importance of performing a clinical inventory and why MHS should be your partner.
- Case Study: BJC Healthcare
St Louis, Missouri – 13 Hospital System
- Case Study: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York City – 5 Hospital System
- Case Study: Saints Medical Center
Saints Medical Center Uses Grant to Automate Paper-Based Supply Chain Operations
- Case Study: Implementing Mobile Supply Chain
Written By: Kishore Bala, VP Technology Strategy & Development & Mike Ferris, Co-Founder & EVP Of Operations